We cooperate with Visit Øksnes and offer you:
- Guiding trip to the three fishing villages:
- Myre – the modern fisking community.
- Stø – the traditional fishing community.
- Nyksund – the historical fishing community.
- Trip to Skipsnes and Skogsøya with fast boat. Interesting stories will be told and made bonfire on the shore.
- “The Queen route” – a hiking trail between Stø and Nyksund.
- Discover our beautiful nature from the back of a horse on Fredheim Farm, read more here (Facebook link).
- Whale Safari from Stø: http://www.arcticwhaletours.com/
- The Queen’s Route – a 5-6 hours hike in beautiful nature: http://www.visitvesteralen.com/vandring/?News=7
- Bird watching in Grunnfjorden nature reserve. The trip can start from either Gisløya or Særvågen.
- Gisløyskaga. Take on a trip to the lighthouse on Gisløy. The highest mountain here is only 34 masl. Or take a bath on Gisløys beach.
If you have any special request to excursions, please let us know in time, and we will do our best to make it work.
For booking: phone +47 90 10 88 83 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.